Why is it different?
CompTIA A+ is the only industry recognized credential with performance-based items to prove pros can think on their feet to perform critical IT support tasks in the moment. It is trusted by employers around the world to identify the go-to person in end point management & technical support roles. CompTIA A+ is regularly re-invented by IT experts to ensure that it validates core skills and abilities demanded in the workplace.
About the exam
CompTIA A+ is the preferred performance-based qualifying credential for technical support and IT operational roles. A+ certified professionals identify issues and problem solve more effectively than those without certification. CompTIA A+ supports the ability to connect users to the data they need to do their jobs regardless of the devices being used. In order to receive the CompTIA A+ certification, candidates must pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002). Successful candidates will have the skills to:
• Support basic IT infrastructure, including endpoint management, advanced device connectivity troubleshooting, and basic networking.
• Configure and support PC, mobile and IoT device hardware, including components, connectors and peripherals.
• Implement basic data backup and recovery methods and apply data storage and management best practices.
• Demonstrate baseline security skills for IT support professionals, including detecting and removing malware, addressing privacy concerns, physical security and device hardening.
• Configure device operating systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chrome OS, Android and iOS and administer client-based as well as cloud-based (SaaS) software.
• Troubleshoot and problem solve core service and support challenges while applying best practices for documentation, change management, and the use of scripting in IT support.
Learn with CompTIA
Official CompTIA Content is the only study material exclusively developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate; no other content library covers all exam objectives for all certifications. CompTIA eBooks and CertMaster Products have been developed with our Official CompTIA Content to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exams with confidence. Learners now have everything they need to learn the material and ensure they are prepared for the exam and their career.
CompTIA Certification Pathway
IT support professionals work with critical-path teams, including security operations center (SOC) team members, cloud and network administrators, and applications analysts. These teams offer a glimpse of future options and a gateway to career advancement. CompTIA A+ is the key to unlocking these options and setting you on the IT career pathway of your choosing.
CompTIA certifications align with the skillsets needed to support and manage IT infrastructure and security. Enter where appropriate for
you. Consider your experience and existing certifications or course of study.
For more information:
Contact: 07 821 1109/ 012 110 4080