CompTIA Security+ is a global certification that validates the baseline skills you need to perform core security functions and pursue an IT security career.
• More choose Security+ – chosen by more corporations and defense organizations than any other certification on the market to validate core security skills and for fulfilling DoD 8570 compliance.
• Security+ proves hands-on skills – the only baseline cybersecurity certification emphasizing vendor-neutral, hands-on practical skills, ensuring the security professional is better prepared to problem solve a wider variety of today’s complex issues.
• More job roles turn to Security+ to supplement skills – baseline cybersecurity skills are applicable across more of today’s job roles to secure systems, software and hardware.
• Security+ is aligned to the latest trends and techniques – covering the most core technical skills in risk assessment and management, incident response, forensics, enterprise networks, hybrid/cloud operations, and security controls, ensuring high-performance on the job.
CompTIA Security+ is the first security certification a candidate should earn. It establishes the core knowledge required of any cybersecurity role and provides a springboard to intermediate-level cybersecurity jobs. Security+ incorporates best practices in hands-on troubleshooting, ensuring candidates have practical security problem-solving skills required to:
• Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions
• Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT
• Operate with an awareness of applicable laws and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance
• Identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents
• Attacks, Threats and Vulnerabilities – Includes updated coverage of the latest threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities, such as IoT device weaknesses, newer DDoS attacks, and social engineering techniques based on current events.
• Architecture and Design - Includes coverage of enterprise environments and reliance on the cloud, which is growing quickly as organizations transition to hybrid networks.
• Implementation – Has been expanded to focus on administering identity, access management, PKI, basic cryptography, wireless, and end-to-end security.
• Operations and Incident Response - Includes organizational security assessment and incident response procedures, such as basic threat detection, risk mitigation techniques, security controls, and basic digital forensics.
• Governance, Risk, and Compliance - Expanded to support organizational risk management and compliance to regulations, such as PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR, FISMA, NIST, and CCPA.
Official CompTIA Content is the only study material exclusively developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA certification candidate; no
other content library covers all exam objectives for all certifications. CompTIA learning products have been developed with our
Official CompTIA Content to help you prepare for your CompTIA certification exams with confidence. Learners now have everything
they need to learn the material and ensure they are prepared for the exam and their career.
Contact: 087 821 1109/ 012 110 4080