Why is it different?
• CompTIA ITF+ establishes an IT education framework for students in middle school and high school.
• ITF+ is the only pre-career certification that helps students or career changers determine if they have a competency for information technology and if it is the right career path for them.
• ITF+ is the only single certification that covers all areas of IT foundations making it ideal for nontechnical professionals.
About the exam
The CompTIA IT Fundamentals exam will certify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to identify and explain the basics of computing, IT infrastructure, application and software, software development, database fundamentals, and security. In addition, candidates will have the ability to demonstrate their knowledge to:
• Install software
• Establish basic network connectivity
• Identify/prevent basic security risks
• Explain troubleshooting theory and preventative maintenance of devices
This exam is intended for candidates who are advanced end users and/or are considering a career in IT. The exam is also a good fit for individuals interested in pursuing professional-level certifications, such as A+.
Who Would Benefit from ITF+
• Students considering a career in IT
• Students and career changers considering a career in IT
• Marketing, sales and operations staff in IT-based organizations
For more information:
Contact: 087 821 1109/ 012 110 4080