CompTIA Network+ verifies that you have the essential knowledge and skills in networking to develop a career in IT infrastructure.
CompTIA Network+ validates the knowledge and skills needed to troubleshoot, configure, and manage wired and wireless networks found in companies around the world. Network+ certifies a professional-level understanding of emerging technologies including cloud and virtualization technologies.
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
• Design and implement functional networks.
• Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices.
• Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks.
• Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations.
• Implement network security, standards, and protocols.
• Troubleshoot network problems.
• Support the creation of virtualized networks.
• Unlike other vendor-specific networking certifications, CompTIA Network+ prepares you to
support the network regardless of the platform. It forms the foundation you need before specializing in a vendor solution.
• CompTIA Network+ is the only industry certification that covers both wired and wireless networks.
CompTIA Network+ N10-007 has been updated and reorganized to address the current networking technologies. The N10-007
version has expanded coverage of several domains by adding:
• Critical security concepts to helping networking professionals work with security practitioners
• Key cloud computing best practices, including virtual switches, hypervisors, and virtual NICs, as well as typical service models
• Coverage of newer hardware and virtualization techniques, including “white box switching” and Network Feature Virtualization (NFV).
• Concepts, such as network virtualization, disaster recovery, and device hardening to give individuals the combination of skills to
keep the network resilient.
Contact: 087 821 1109/ 012 110 4080